We're looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Things you’ll be working on
Working within the Secret Escapes Production team in our buzzy HQ, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful growing business in a fast paced and varied position. Your primary role will be running the UK and US Sales Production team.
- Day-to-day people management of a team of 7 Sales Production Co-ordinators providing career coaching and development
- Full ownership and accountability for the entire UK and US Sales Production output. Tracking of and following up on KPIs and SLAs focussed on accuracy and efficiency
- Senior escalation point and stakeholder manager. Working closely with Sales Directors to ensure a collaborative and efficient relationship with sales team.
- Liaising with our Commercial Performance team to keep on top of our busy pipeline
- Constant best-practice review of operational processes
- Involvement in QA at Secret Escapes to ensure our content is always accurate
- Work as a domain expert to develop and improve software and processes to create a best in class Operational Supply chain at Secret Escapes.
- Ownership of new process, software and product roll-outs for relevant territories including training plans and adoption tracking
- Best Practice. Ensuring that the UK and US supply chain and production process is consistent from one deal/person to the next as well as making sure UK/US processes align internationally with other territories.
The deal breakers
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Previous management experience of direct reports essential
- Previous experience in flash sales or hotel/travel industry
- Proficient in Excel, and comfortable building reports and drawing actionable insight from data
- Fluent in English
- Cleared to work in the UK/EU
- Experience with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud would be a bonus
And you are...
- A team player who can manage and support other team members in a proactive manner
- Someone who thrives under pressure and enjoys getting ‘stuck in’
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Organised, with attention to detail
- Innovative, creative and imaginative
- Customer-focused and commercially aware
- Willing to adapt and pick up new techniques
- Able and willing to pass on knowledge
Things you should know
We're looking for grafters; self-starters who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We're still a relatively small team, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand. We also have fun parties and don't have to wear uncomfortable suits to work. If you're ambitious, excel at what you do and you want to help us add a few more impressive things to our list of achievements, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.