We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to look after a number of our functions from Customer Service to Finance and a few more inbetween.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 60% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Questions you will help answer
- How to recruit the best talent into Secret Escapes?
- How do we ensure our candidates have the best candidate journey?
- How do we keep up to date and modern with recruitment methods and trends?
Things you’ll be working on
- Support Hiring Managers and Heads of Departments to identify the highest quality candidates
- Ensure Hiring Managers are creating the best possible candidate experiences through strong interview skills and timely, specific feedback - you will have full ownership of the roles you are working on
- We also want someone who can turn their hand to a number of different disciplines
- This is also a global role and will be recruiting across a number of locations
- Organising meet-ups and attending careers fairs enabling Secret Escapes to become a destination of choice for Talent
- Creating new and innovative methods to attract quality candidates
- Support the Head of Talent in devising and building Secret Escapes recruitment strategy for various teams
- Ensure that the recruitment team is using best practice and innovative techniques
- Help to build an unbeatable employer brand for Secret Escapes
- Reporting regular performance metrics to assess success
How the magic happens
We’re a team of 18 HR peeps; twelve in London, three in Warsaw, two in Berlin. We work hard, get our stakeholders and have the full support of our two Co-Founders (one Co-Founder is very easy to spot in the office, he wears an animal themed jumpers on Friday).
The deal breakers
- You will have a strong recruitment background, ideally inhouse
- Excellent candidate service and care about the candidate journey
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with all employees including Senior Stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and the ability to keep in mind the impact of any action on Secret Escapes
- You’re passionate about recruitment, and are happy to speak to candidates from a multitude of disciplines
- Drive to succeed within a fun, vibrant driven company
- Be able to juggle and keep on top of tasks
And you have…
- Extensive recruitment experience
- Direct sourcing background with a good knowledge of direct sourcing tools such as LinkedIn
- Recruited for roles across a number of different disciplines including Finance and Customer Service
- Worked in a fast paced environment, ideally in e commerce
- A can do attitude with a proactive and resourceful outlook
- The ability to think outside the box to attract talent into niche roles
- Ideally participated in recruitment meet-ups and networking events
Things you should know
You may also put on a couple of pounds (woops!) when joining our team. We have a ‘snack desk’, dedicated to things we shouldn’t really be snacking on...Lola’s cup-cakes, chocolate, bread and Carr’s cheese melts, although there has been a recent trend towards salted caramel M&M’s (yes they do exist). You’ve been warned!
We are an equal opportunity employer:
We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent, and have policies in place to ensure that every applicant and employee has the best chance to thrive here. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.