We're on the hunt (we will find you) for a passionate and dedicated Junior Recruiter to join the Secret Escapes family! You’ll play a vital role in helping us attract the very best talent for the business and will own full 360 recruitment processes from role brief to offer negotiation.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 60% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Questions you will help answer
How to recruit the best talent into Secret Escapes?
How do we ensure our candidates have the best candidate journey?
How do we keep up to date and modern with recruitment methods and trends?
Things you’ll be working on
- Support Hiring Managers and Heads of Departments to identify the highest quality candidates
- Ensure Hiring Managers are creating the best possible candidate experiences through strong interview skills and timely, specific feedback - you will have full ownership of the roles you are working on.
- Creating new and innovative channels to attract quality candidates
- Attending events and always keeping an eye out for exciting careers fairs
- Support the Talent Acquisition Partners on wider projects
- Ensure that the recruitment team is using best practice and innovative techniques
- Help to build an unbeatable employer brand for Secret Escapes
- Reporting regular performance metrics to assess success
How the magic happens
We’re a team of 23 HR and Talent individuals; fifteen in London, three in Warsaw and five in Berlin. This role will report in to the Talent Acquisition Partner.
In short, we work hard, understand the business model, truly partner with our stakeholders and have the full support of our two Co-Founders (one Co-Founder is very easy to spot in the office, he wears an animal themed jumpers on Friday)
The deal breakers
- You will have a recruitment background - with some in house experience
- Excellent candidate service and care about the candidate journey
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with all candidates and Secret Escapes
- Strong business acumen and the ability to keep in mind the impact of any action on Secret Escapes
- Drive to succeed within a fun, vibrant driven company
- Be able to juggle and keep on top of tasks
And you have…
- Some 360 recruitment experience
- Direct sourcing background with a good knowledge of direct sourcing tools such as LinkedIn
- A can do attitude with a proactive and resourceful outlook
- The ability to think outside the box to attract talent into niche roles
Things you should know
If you aren’t up to date with The Circle and The Confession, there may be spoilers! We’re obsessed with both ….. You may also put on a couple of pounds (woops!) when joining our team. We have a ‘snack desk’, dedicated to things we shouldn’t really be snacking on...Lola’s cup-cakes, chocolate, bread and Carr’s cheese melts, although there has been a recent trend towards salted caramel M&M’s (yes they do exist). You’ve been warned!
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.