Second Measure is a secret weapon for our clients. Our data drives their core strategic decisions — how to invest multi-billion-dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
Through our self-service platform, our clients get instant visibility into any consumer company — how quickly they’re growing, whether they’re gaining or losing share in key markets, how well they retain customers, how much those customers spend over their lifetime, and even where else those customers shop.
This is game-changing data they have never seen before.
We’re looking for a business development leader to help us build massive subscription businesses in a greenfield market. In this role, you’ll build relationships with executives at the world’s largest consumer brands. You’ll also play a critical role in enabling the success of a fast-growing and well-funded technology startup.
In a given week, you might:
- Close, in-person, a six-figure deal with a leading retailer.
- Show a Fortune 500 executive something they don’t know about their own customers — something they thought wasn’t possible to know.
- Work directly with our executive team to develop a pricing strategy for a key new product feature.
In this role, you’ll:
- Navigate complex organizations to achieve buy-in from multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and define a scalable sales process.
- Develop and present tailored pitches to senior executives and analytics teams.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of Second Measure’s product and data.
- You have 5+ yrs experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or business development.
- You have experience working with senior executives, especially heads of marketing, strategy, and corporate development.
- You can effectively communicate analytical work to executives and may have formal training in data analytics.
- You would thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment. Experience at a fast-growing software company a plus.
- You can travel domestically—roughly 20%.
Working at Second Measure:
- Flexible work from home and paid time off policies
- Medical, dental and vision benefits; plus a generous parental leave policy (up to 12 weeks paid leave, up to 1 year total leave)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits