Data from Second Measure drives core strategic decisions for our clients: how to invest multi-billion dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
We are looking for experienced leaders to help build our client success organization and maximize the impact of Second Measure data for our rapidly growing client base.
As Client Success Manager, you’ll work with some of the world’s largest investment firms and consumer brands, impacting their most significant strategic decisions. You’ll also play a critical role in enabling the success of a fast-growing and well-funded technology startup.
- Own post-sales relationships with multiple contact points within client organizations, including senior executives, portfolio managers, and strategy/analytics teams.
- Develop deep understandings of client organizational structure and specific needs in financial services and/or corporate strategy. Actively identify opportunities to improve client decision-making using Second Measure data.
- Proactively manage client engagement with Second Measure’s product and data. Define internal success metrics and processes for Client Success Management.
- Scope and manage and custom data analysis projects, with Data Science team.
- Act as internal voice-of-the-client to shape Second Measure’s product development efforts.
- Maintain deep technical understanding of Second Measure’s product and data, to provide first-line technical and product support, on-boarding and training.
- Management of contract renewals and upsell opportunities.
- 5+ yrs experience in account management, management consulting, or analytics.
- MBA or quantitative advanced degree preferred.
- Domain knowledge of buy-side finance and/or corporate strategy highly desirable; experience in fast-growing software company a plus.
- Strong presentation skills and experience communicating analytical work to executives.
- You love data. Formal training in data analytics a strong positive.
- Enjoy working with clients as a trusted advisor. Able to command client respect.
- Initiative and resourcefulness. Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment.
- Availability to travel domestically, 5-10%.