As Client Engagement Manager, you’ll work with some of the world’s largest investment firms and consumer brands, impacting their most significant strategic decisions. You’ll also play a critical role in enabling the success of a fast-growing and well-funded technology startup.
In a given week, you might:
- Own post-sales relationships with investment clients, including senior executives, portfolio managers, and strategy/analytics teams.
- Develop deep understandings of client organizational structure and specific needs in financial services and/or corporate strategy. Actively identify opportunities to improve client decision-making using Second Measure data.
- Proactively manage client engagement with Second Measure’s product and data. Define internal success metrics and processes for Client Success Management.
- Scope and manage custom research projects with the help of our data team.
- Act as internal voice-of-the-client to shape Second Measure’s product development efforts.
- Maintain deep technical understanding of Second Measure’s product and data, to provide first-line technical and product support, on-boarding and training.
- Management of contract renewals and upsell opportunities.
- 2-5 yrs experience in a research analyst, account management, prime brokerage or management consulting capacity working with buy-side clients.
- Enjoy working with clients as a trusted advisor. Able to command client respect.
- Strong presentation skills and experience communicating analytical work to executives.
- You love data. Formal training in data analytics a plus
- Initiative and resourcefulness. Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment.
- Availability to travel domestically, 5-10%.
Working at Second Measure:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits; plus a generous parental leave policy (up to 12 weeks paid leave, up to 1 year total leave)
- Flexible work from home and paid time off policies
- Pre-tax commuter benefits