Second Measure analyzes billions of credit card transactions to answer real-time questions on consumer behavior. We track consumer purchasing patterns for over 3000 public and private companies, and have 100+ clients (including some of the world’s largest hedge funds and venture capital firms).
Some of the questions we can answer with our data:
We’re looking for a frontend engineer to help us build the platform that answers these types of questions. If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to work with you!
- Strong understanding of modern browser technologies (React/Angular/Vue, REST APIs, frontend testing)
- Experience with data visualization technologies (D3, Vega, Crossfilter) a plus
- Has shipped features to production
Working at Second Measure:
- Generous parental leave benefits (up to 12 weeks paid leave, up to 1 year total leave)
- Flexible work from home and paid time off policies
- Pre-tax commuter benefits