Data from Second Measure drives core strategic decisions for our clients: how to invest multi-billion dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
Through our self-service platform, our clients get instant visibility into any consumer company — how quickly they’re growing, whether they’re gaining or losing share in key markets, how well they retain customers, how much those customers spend over their lifetime, and even where else those customers shop.
This is game-changing data they have never seen before.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to help tell our story. We’ve built something entirely new — a platform that redefines how market and investment research are done — and it’s up to you to share this with the world.
You will own our brand, our positioning, and our messaging. As our first marketing hire, you’ll work directly with our CEO and lay the groundwork for marketing at Second Measure — everything from defining voice and tone to building out our systems and team.
This is a deliberately large and open-ended role. We have big plans for Second Measure, and you’ll play a critical role in our success.
In this role, you’ll:
- Define and develop Second Measure’s brand, positioning, and messaging.
- Own all aspects of product and brand marketing.
- You have 5+ years of experience in similar or relevant roles.
- You’re an exceptional writer and storyteller.
- You have an eye for good, clean design.
- You get people — how to connect with and motivate them.
- You have a knack for making complex topics relatable.