SeatGeek’s mission is to enable fans all over the world to see more live. As the Head of Analytics, you’ll run the team that measures how successful we are at fulfilling that mission. You’ll work with other leaders across SeatGeek to figure out how we can reach more people and deliver an even more delightful experience.
There are currently several full-time analysts at SeatGeek. You’ll be responsible for further building out the Analytics team, which may involve hiring functional leads (e.g. Product Analytics lead, Business Analytics lead).
Our ideal candidate is someone natively comfortable in a high-growth startup environment. She has a ton of energy, enthusiasm and creativity. She is equally comfortable crafting a long-term analytics strategy as she is rolling up her sleeves to solve a tactical problem herself.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish a long-term strategy for analytics at SeatGeek
- Hire and develop top-tier outstanding, talented people for your team
- Identify opportunities for data-driven decision making
- Own supply and demand forecast models, understand deviations and business drivers
- Initiate, orchestrate, and supervise business-critical tactical investigations as necessary
- Train other teams across SeatGeek on how to self-serve for business-as-usual analysis
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, with a background in some combination of ecommerce analytics, marketplace analytics, marketing and/or growth analytics, website analytics, and demand forecasting
- 3+ years of managing a team of analysts and/or data scientists
- Bachelor’s in a quantitative field, Master's degree a plus
- Fluent in Python or R, as well as SQL
- Deep familiarity with customer analytics, including but not limited to demand forecasting, multi-touch attribution, customer segmentation, and lifetime value
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into any problem in a fast-paced startup environment
- Atypically strong ability to understand business priorities, recognize leverage in analytics projects, and prioritize appropriately
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.