We are looking for a passionate, rigorous, visionary marketing analytics leader to join us in building our fast-growing business.
The Director of Marketing Analytics will lead a team leveraging a robust data stack to support B2C marketing strategy development and inform decision making related to all marketing channels.
What You’ll Do
You’ll combine strong leadership skills with deep and sophisticated background in marketing measurement and attribution. In this highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, this individual will be responsible for developing new and improving existing frameworks for marketing channel effectiveness as we rapidly scale marketing investment. You’ll also:
- Develop and implement approach to evolving current last touch channel attribution framework to multi-touch attribution as well as enhancing our LTV methodology.
- Analyze national and DMA-based campaign results and partner with marketing and finance teams to optimize the paid media spend across marketing channels based on ROAS and LTV.
- Monitor and analyze repeat customer metrics working closely with CRM team to identify re-engagement opportunities.
- Improve and refine existing channel forecasting tools in partnership with marketing managers.
- Develop best practices, build process improvements, and mentor analysts to improve overall analytics function at the company.
- Lead the development and implementation of dynamic reporting tools to support the strategic goals of Marketing.
- Translate business questions into analytic hypotheses, data needs and reporting requirements
- Partner with channel managers to develop best-in-class testing frameworks to facilitate accelerated growth through actionable outcomes at most efficient spending level.
Who You Are
- A strategic, cross-functional thinker able to gather buy-in from senior leadership for analytical and measurement framework approaches.
- An excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical (Data Science/Engineering) and non-technical stakeholders (Marketing/Finance).
- An outstanding mentor and manager for high-performing analysts.
What You Have
- BS or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in online, e-commerce, or performance marketing analytics.
- Mastery of financial, statistical and economic concepts integrated into multi-touch attribution and LTV modeling and forecasting.
- Working experience in data warehouse technologies, such as Amazon RedShift, Teradata, MySQL, etc;
- Experience with third-party web & mobile analytics tools (Google, Mixpanel, Amplitude), attribution platforms (Tune, Convertro), and event collectors (Segment, mParticle).
- Excellent SQL skills and knowledge in Looker, Tableau or similar business intelligence software
- Experience with algorithmic bidding tools
- Understanding of machine learning and data science is a plus
- Bonus points: R, Python
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.