We believe design can be the competitive advantage for a company. We've set out to build the future of live events, and we want that future to be beautiful and elegantly simple.
Design is currently the biggest bottleneck on our team. In addition to our core event discovery and ticket buying experience we’re now working closely with some of the biggest names in sports to enhance the season ticket holder and day of event experience. We are more excited than ever about the opportunities ahead, and are looking for passionate designers to help us push forward these initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Shape the direction of upcoming projects by exploring concepts and creating prototypes
- Craft simple and elegant solutions for ongoing projects
- Contribute towards our style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel across our apps
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to bring new ideas to life
Who You Are
- You have a portfolio of delightfully simple and easy to use mobile and/or web apps
- You’ve mastered Sketch, or at least have experience with
Photoshop/Illustrator/XD/Figma and are interested in learning how to use Sketch
- You have pixel-perfect attention to detail
- You want to work in a scrappy environment (i.e. a startup). You like working independently.
- You care a great deal, on a personal level, about what you design.
- You have experience and/or interest in working as part of a remote team
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.