At SeatGeek, we're creating a modern box office for teams, leagues, venues, and rightsholders that is completely unique from legacy ticketing providers. Providing best-in-class ticketing software is the first step and an essential part of that is providing best-in-class support for our software.
The Client Services Specialist will assist clients using our SeatGeek Enterprise offering with their key service-related tasks. This may include assisting with software configuration, proactively coordinating on sale activities, and being a go-to resource for client services-related operations. You’ll sit on our Managed Services team and work closely with Program Managers, Product Support, and Strategic Partnership Managers to ensure a positive experience for SeatGeek Enterprise clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own and coordinate ticketing operations launches for clients while meeting and exceeding client service level agreements. This includes but is not limited to Season Ticket Renewals, Relocations, New Season schedule release & pre-sale/on-sales, Season Deposits, Package & Plans, Playoffs, Standalone event pre-sales/on-sales (ie: a concert)
- Coordinate client software version upgrades
- Provide onsite event support as needed
- Assist with software configurations as needed including but not limited to, event build, access control, tax and fee configuration, package & plan configuration, payment configuration, reporting requirements, online offers, and ticketing distribution partner set-up, etc.
- Develop relationships with clients as a service contact for relevant projects and initiatives. Work with Project Managers, Program Managers, and organizational leaders on delivering results for SeatGeek Enterprise clients.
- Conduct regular client check-ins as needed
- Practice cross-functional collaboration with SeatGeek Product, CX, Product Support, third party integrations, and Engineering to delivering results for our SeatGeek enterprise clients
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience working in either ticketing operations, ticketing software services, or enterprise client services in a SaaS setting
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a positive attitude even in the most challenging situations
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time to client on-site visits
- Knowledge and experience with the following is a plus: Live Events industry, MLS Activities, NFL Activities, Ticketing Industry, Ticket Resale, Ticket scanning, EMV Hardware, Ticket Printers, API based SaaS
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A laid-back, awesome workplace with an endless supply of snacks/coffee/beer, frequent team lunches, and team events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- Citibike and Spotify/Radio memberships
- Three weeks of paid vacation per year
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!