As the Manager of FP&A, you’ll be a trusted thought partner - making an impact across the organization and collaborating with departments at SeatGeek around the globe.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A you’ll help lead financial forecasting, long term planning, drive operational improvements, organizational budgeting & design and guide investment decisions for our consumer business. You’ll be a key business & thought partner to the President of our Consumer business - liaising between the business and finance
What You'll Do
We’re looking for someone to concentrate specifically on the demand side of our platform, partnering with our Marketing, Data Science and Analytics groups to provide insights into our user funnel from pre-acquisition through retention.
- Support the financial forecast, budgeting, and reporting processes for our marketplace (B2C) business
- Build and maintain complex, channel-specific financial models and reports within our Enterprise planning and BI systems
- Become the go-to resource within the company to understand SeatGeek's daily financial results across many dimensions such as: event type, channel, performer, geography
- Partner with department leads to create opex budgets and hiring plans
- Support monthly close and budget processes
- Prepare executive reports and Board materials
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working closely with, or in, a marketing function, providing advanced modeling and insights around concepts like LTV, CAC and retention
- Mastery of financial models (3-statement, DCF, working knowledge of GAAP)
- Experience with, and advanced understanding of, relational databases and BI tool functionality
- Successful performance in a start-up environment is a plus
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to promote collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- An emphasis on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!