SeatGeek Enterprise, a division of SeatGeek Inc., develops, maintains, implements and supports a suite of tech products including SRO our latest ticketing software. We come from different places and have different stories to tell but share a passion for building outstanding ticketing technology to support live entertainment – Sports, Music, Theatre, Comedy and the Performing Arts. With 300+ employees in 8 offices on 4 continents, our team is ready to bring the industry into the future.
Reporting to our Regional Product Support Manager, you will support both our Clients in the use of our product suite and the wider Team in the implementation of SeatGeek Products across our client user base. You will ideally have experience in ticketing or live entertainment, but it's not required.
What You'll Do
- Provide first line assistance in / support of SeatGeek Products to its Clients by telephone, email or Service Cloud; our preferred support desk application
- Log, record and document, all Client contact in Service Cloud observing Company Policies and Procedures; ensuring that records are maintained
- To review, and oversee, all ‘open’ calls assigned to the region Support Case Queue; either individually or as one part of the wider team
- To escalate first line support calls to the relevant individuals / departments where appropriate; ensuring that all background information is presented
- Through regular internal training workshops and self-learning, maintain an up to date working knowledge of SeatGeek Products; to include functionality therein and its wider integration with 3rd party products
- Assist with testing of new releases and accurate reporting of any issues found; to include the creation and upkeep of user documentation
- To assist in the successful implementation of all SeatGeek, and 3rd party, products for customers; to include onsite training, hardware (ticket printers, payment terminals, etc.) and support as directed
- Assist in researching and developing user requirements for new features within SRO
What You Have
- Fluent in English, Dutch and Italian; both written and spoken word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be demonstrated in person, over the phone and in writing
- Ability to effectively communicate system or technical issues with non-technical audiences
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Minimum 1 year experience in SaaS support or service setting
- Analytical in nature, with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- 3+ years’ proven work experience in a ticketing environment, ideally with use of a Box Office system at Supervisor level or above and 3 years of technical support experience in the SaaS field.
- A keen interest in the live entertainment or sport industries
- Previous SaaS Support experience using Service Cloud or, similar software applications
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to promote collaboration and company wide events
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- An emphasis on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Spotify
SeatGeek expects all people to have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of ability, necessary qualifications and fitness for work irrespective of gender, age, disability, marital status, civil partnership, sexual orientation, color, race, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we understand and welcome the differences that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!