SeatGeek’s mission is to enable fans across the world to experience more live. As a Senior Growth Marketing Analyst, you’ll help us optimize and grow search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns with analytical precision and ensure we are going after the highest value customers.
You will be integral to maintaining the day-to-day health of our SEM program, as well as contributing to its evolution and growth from its current status. You will use both sides of your brain as you develop creative SEM strategies that employ cutting-edge technology, and demonstrate the value of these strategies through data-based analysis and a rigorous, fact-based mindset. You’ll report to our Growth Marketing Director, Paid Search.
What you’ll do
- Use a rigorous analytical approach to evaluate the performance of our SEM program and make strategic recommendations
- Develop and implement copy strategies that make our ads shine and drive strong performance
- Manage ad spend against a monthly budget to ensure that we are spending efficiently and responsibly
- Optimize our bids/bid strategies to maximize our Return on Investment
- Use A/B testing to experiment with new ad copy, bid, and landing page strategies in our SEM program
- Collaborate with external advertising partners and internal stakeholders to ensure that we are testing into the latest technologies available
What you have
- 2-4 years of experience working in an analytical role ideally on an in-house marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong math skills and a passion for empirical analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Excel and SQL
- Experience with Looker or other BI tools
- Experience with Python or R a plus
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to encourage collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!