As a Security Engineer, you’ll help develop the security architecture for a growing, global portfolio of technologies in a progressive, cloud-based environment. This is first and foremost an engineering role, applying a suite of security products to limit manual intervention.
With both engineering and security operations responsibilities, you'll work in a containerized shop with a mix of Windows and Linux. You'll go to great lengths to automate and code your way out of manual functions.
What You’ll Do
- Develop both AWS-based and on premises security architecture, administration, and ongoing management - including network / host-based IPS, effective microsegmentation, network segmentation, encrypted traffic inspection methods, and cloud security-posture management
- Take a hands-on approach to setting goals, while being an upbeat contributor to your team
- Working within a production environment
- Use standard systems, like GuardDuty, Inspector, EDR products, vulnerability management systems, AMI-based NGFWs, etc.
- Manage endpoint protection systems, including EDR and non-draconian hardening
- Vulnerability testing (internal and third-party)
What You Have
- 4+ years of experience in information security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- CISSP certification a plus
- Experience with compliance frameworks, such as SOC I and II, SOC, ISO 27001, etc. a plus
- Experience with both Linux and Windows system hardening / security management
- Experience with identity management systems a (big) plus
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!