The past few years have been exceptional for SeatGeek. We’ve become a global company with 8 offices and 450 employees (and counting!). We’ve also been voted a best place to work in NYC, Oregon, and by Glassdoor. We’re looking for a Workplace Experience Manager to help us scale our culture and make SeatGeek a best place to work across the globe.
Reporting to the Director of Office Operations, you will guide employee engagement through the production of events, internal communications, and workplace culture programs. You will oversee our current programming while at the same time developing a scalable vision for the future.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee global workplace perks
- Lead the growth and scalability of event programming, both for internal company events and for SeatGeek STAGE, our external event series
- Plan and produce all aspects of our annual global retreat - including venue negotiation and collaboration, travel policy creation and oversight, activities, volunteers, and communications - ensuring all logistics are accomplished seamlessly and on-budget
- Manage People team communications, including our monthly newsletter and wiki pages
- Empower employees by implementing processes to support employee-led programs
Who You Are
- 5+ years managing large scale events or projects
- Background in office management or workplace experience
- Strong customer service orientation and passion for building a formidable workplace culture
- Global experience is a plus, as is experience in a high-growth tech company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to encourage collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!