SeatGeek is growing rapidly and so is the influencer marketing team. You will be involved in the process of building and maintaining relationships with our influencers. We're big believers that tenacity and intelligence trump experience and want a rockstar who is persistent and passionate.
You are communicative, detail-oriented, and scrappy. You love people and savor challenge. You love great content and believe that it engages and fuels growth. You have a keen sense for uncovering influencers and highly-engaged communities. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and be a part of an exciting team at SeatGeek.
What You'll Do
- Prospect, execute and manage influencer partnerships
- Manage workflow for campaigns including events and cross-team projects (i.e Sponsorship, PR, Creative)
- Manage day-to-day of SeatGeek’s brand ambassador program “Team SeatGeek”
- Coordinate and manage deliverables for the Sponsorship, Creative, PR teams
- Monitor event calendar and coordinate campaigns around major events
- Conduct ongoing performance analysis on influencer campaigns
What You Have
- 1-2 years of experience at a startup or agency with a focus on project management or coordination in media buying or digital marketing
- Strong experience working cross functionally and with external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills. Comfortable in Excel and Google Sheets
- A passion for social media and understanding of the influencer landscape
- Deep understanding of the sports and entertainment industry
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to encourage collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!