At SeatGeek, we’re creating a modern box office for teams, leagues, venues, and rightsholders that is completely differentiated from legacy ticketing providers. Providing best-in-class ticketing software is the first step and a critical part of that is providing best-in-class support for our software.
We’re looking for a Manager of Client Success to be the the customer service manager for SeatGeek Enterprise clients. You’ll be a people leader and you will help drive the success of our Enterprise clients through process excellence and continuous operational improvements.
What You’ll Be Doing
Your role will be a combination of customer service, people management, and strategic planning. More specifically, you’ll spend your time with the following:
- Training and mentoring new and existing Product Support Analysts and coaching them through difficult issues or tasks
- Managing day-to-day operations of team members through scheduling
- Suggesting and implementing new strategies, processes, and tools to improve client satisfaction as well as make the team more efficient through collaboration with several internal teams
- Collaborating with Product and Development teams to prioritize issues and provide pre-release demonstrations of new features and functionality to clients
- Developing and implementing processes to ensure our clients maximize the value of their investment in utilizing the SeatGeek platform, including optimizing workflows, slotting in new features as they are released
- Assisting in Product Roadmap process by highlighting key functionality needs across our client base
- Handling escalated support cases to ensure prompt and effective solutions while providing a positive experience to all SG Enterprise clients
- Installing metrics that highlight the health and satisfaction of our customer base
Who you are:
- An exceptional problem solver with a minimum of 5 years of experience working with enterprise clients in a SaaS setting, including 2+ years of people management experience
- An excellent communicator and collaborator. You keep a patient and positive attitude, even in the most challenging situations
- A strong leader. You are passionate about training, teaching, learning, and development
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Able to adapt quickly. You can guide a team through organizational strategic changes, new product releases, new clients, and more
- Able to understand detailed technical workflows and be able to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Strong plus if you have experience in any of the following:
- Working in a high growth setting, tech-driven company, or within the ticketing industry
- Working with and managing a distributed workforce
- Live events experience, including MLS and NFL events, ticket scanning, ticket printers
- Exposure to working with API based SaaS, Windows Server, SQL, HTML, CSS, JIRA, Salesforce
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.