SeatGeek Enterprise provides software and support services to a range of live entertainment clients across sports, theater, and more. Partnering with clients like the Dallas Cowboys, Manchester City, and the New Orleans Pelicans, our product (SRO4) brings the ticketing box office into the modern era.
We believe rightsholders, not ticketing companies, should have full control over the tools they use and partners they choose within their ticket-selling ecosystem. Third-parties make that ecosystem better – from tools that provide analytics, data visualization, dynamic pricing, and more – and the flexible, open, modern SRO platform makes those integrations possible.
We're looking for a QA Engineer to design and run complex tests to keep our SRO product performing at its best. The tests are performed on a complex, up-to-date and innovative product platform, so we're looking for someone who can learn quickly and pay close attention to detail.
What You Have
- At least one year of proven experience in writing automation tests
- Hands-on experience with creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Familiarity with databases such as MS-SQL
- Experience with Windows/Microsoft environment
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, such as Selenium or similar tools
- Preferably a relevant academic education (BSc in Computer Science or relevant field)
Who You Are
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- A team player
- A fast learner
- An excellent communicator
*Please Submit resume/CV in English*