SeatGeek Enterprise provides software and support services to a range of live entertainment clients across sports, theater, and more. Partnering with clients like the Dallas Cowboys, Manchester City, and the New Orleans Pelicans, our product (SRO4) brings the ticketing box office into the modern era.
We believe rightsholders, not ticketing companies, should have full control over the tools they use and partners they choose within their ticket-selling ecosystem. Third-parties make that ecosystem better – from tools that provide analytics, data visualization, dynamic pricing, and more – and the flexible, open, modern SRO platform makes those integrations possible.
We're looking for bright, curious engineers who want to help millions of people experience the thrill of live entertainment through our SRO product. The ticketing industry is messy, complex and makes attending live events more difficult than it is; we believe a thoughtful application of software can fix that.
What We're Looking For
At least 5 years of experience in developing .Net applications with experience in:
- C# with strong knowledge of CLR internals + solid understanding of object oriented concepts
- Server side (backend) experience: design patterns, deep debugging, multithreading
At least 2 years of experience in working with SQL Server including:
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- Knowledge of transact SQL and relational database structure
- Building SQL queries
- Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions
Advantage with the follow experience:
- .NET 4.5 and above
- .NET Core
- MS SQL Server 2014/2016
- WCF / REST / SOAP
- HTML5, CSS3
- ASP.NET MVC
Who You Are
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Strong team player
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent at both written and verbal communication
- Able to meet deadlines
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role, please include an English-language resume or CV with your application.