SeatGeek’s mission is to enable fans all over the world to experience more live. Part of that mission means getting SeatGeek in front of more people than ever before. As the Growth Marketing Director, SEM, you’ll be at the forefront of making this goal a reality.
SEM is a huge growth driver for SeatGeek’s fast-scaling business, and accounts for nearly half of total marketing spend. We’re looking for a highly analytical and strategic digital marketer who can help us optimize and automate our SEM machine, and take it to even greater heights.
What You'll Do
- Drive rapid SEM growth while meeting profitability targets. You’ll have full P&L ownership of the channel
- Optimize our bidding strategy across millions of keywords in an industry where optimal bids are changing constantly
- Set the strategic direction for internal tools to scale and automate campaign creation, bidding, etc. and work closely with our engineering team to implement them
- Work with our growth team to continually test the full SEM funnel, including ad copy and landing page optimization
- Build input-driven models to forecast SEM growth, and ensure robust performance measurement to track our progress
- Manage a talented team of SEM analysts and campaign managers, and be a thought leader on the marketing team in general
Who You Are
- A paid search leader. You bring extensive paid search and general digital marketing expertise. You’ve led or been a key part of a best-in-class SEM organization operating at scale (ideally 8 figures monthly). You bring strong know-how about how to automate campaigns, optimize bids, and drive strong performance.
- Ruthlessly analytical. You’re an engineer at heart and complex analytical models and SQL queries excite you. You have a bachelors or masters degree in a quantitative field, and ideally have experience with more advanced analytics, programming, and statistical tools.
- Machine-oriented. To you SEM is a complex machine with various levers ripe for optimization. You’re a structured thinker who can break down this machine into its various components and formulate solutions for optimizing each of them.
- A strategic thinker and strong communicator. You’re equally comfortable in the weeds and thinking big picture. You’ll be asked to identify the high-level risks and opportunities for the channel. You’re a strong communicator who can clearly lay out your vision and make a compelling case for necessary resources to senior executives.
- A driver for growth. You’ll be tasked with quickly scaling one of our most important, highest potential marketing channels. You’re the kind of person who thrives on that challenge. You’re extremely proactive and gritty, and you make the most of what you have.
- Experienced people manager. You have 7+ years of professional experience overall with at least 3 years experience directly managing a team.