A year ago, we pressed forward with our plan to power the best primary ticketing experience by acquiring TopTix. Now known as SeatGeek Enterprise, we’re ticketing hundreds of teams and venues globally.
As our client list grows in number and reach, we’re looking for someone to ensure no gap exists between our sales and engineering teams. With a strategic product vision and roadmap in mind, you’ll help align requirements across our SeatGeek Enterprise (SGE) customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our technical sales team and SGE customers to understand and define their technical requirements
- Document and communicate needs to the SGE product and engineering teams to deliver the best primary ticketing application software
- Steer product direction by coalescing requirements from different customers into a coherent vision
- Using your technical expertise, you’ll produce detailed requirements for execution by the SGE engineering team
- Work with the software quality assurance, technical sales and client services teams to validate the product and ensure that it reflects the SGE vision and meets the requirements of our customers
What you have
- 3+ years of experience, with at least a few of those years spent in requirements engineering in an enterprise software environment
- Experience with software quality assurance & testing
- Demonstrated customer-facing experience. You have strong interpersonal skills and can work well with external clients as well as collaborate cross-functionally internally
- Strong written and verbal communication. You are a strong negotiator and can help balance customer expectations with engineering delivery capabilities
- Knowledge of and experience with some of the following: state modeling, data modeling, agile methodologies, physical access control technology, online payment processing, JIRA
- Knowledge of the primary ticketing industry is a plus. Even better if you have experience working with one of the Big 4 sports leagues or performing arts
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.