Seated is a mobile app that rewards consumers for dining out, ordering pickup or getting delivery from the best local restaurants. Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants—we help fill their seats while providing members incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences.
Here at Seated, we strongly believe that restaurants are a vital part of our community. Through best-of-breed technology, our mission is to help ensure their continued success as they provide amazing meals and one-of-a-kind experiences. We currently drive demand to over 1,000 restaurant partners across 5 US markets, helping to grow both their dine-in and online order sales. For each meal enjoyed, our members earn rewards to top brands like Uber, Sephora, Target, Amazon & CB2, building a loyal member community to support our local restaurant partners.
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, small business lovers, restaurant enthusiasts, hackers, developers and functional experts all passionate about using technology to push the restaurant world to a new frontier. Backed by Insight, Craft, Rho, Greycroft and Glade Brook, we’re expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
We have an office in NYC but we are open to this role being remote.
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-driven Acquisition Marketing Associate as a digital expert overseeing end-to-end management of our digital marketing efforts. You will join a small but dynamic team as we build up our acquisition channels across paid search, paid social, affiliate, influencer and Out Of Home.
To be successful in this role you will be an energetic, outside the box thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and autonomous environment. You will love data, be highly organized and get excited about working for a scrappy busy start up.
What You’ll Do
- Manage day to day execution and optimization of existing and new campaigns across all channels (paid social, paid search, display, programmatic, retargeting, and offline campaigns + more)
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to understand holistic marketing plans and help in crafting an ongoing acquisition strategy, focusing on new member acquisition
- Managing marketing deliverables - setting timelines and subtasks, coordinating with vendors, and ensuring final assets meet requirements
- Share daily, weekly, and monthly campaign reporting and learnings, including key performance metrics, trends, optimization recommendations, opportunities and testing data
- Taking on ownership of your own channels and programs as they mature
- Making us more efficient! Identifying gaps and suggesting improvements to our processes to help us build better, faster
What You’ll Bring
- 1-3 years experience in performance/digital marketing
- Previous app experience
- Direct response experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once in an ever-changing environment
- You will have knowledge of data analytics tools and reporting. You understand the mechanics behind the Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc. channels and Google Analytics.
- You are a self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate and are able to execute projects independently
- Deeply analytical and numbers focused; Ability to see patterns in data and dig into tables and spreadsheets to find opportunities and actionable insights
- BA or BS Degree required
- Excitement and passion to work at a high-growth startup
What You’ll Get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine & order on us)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
At Seated we welcome passionate people from all backgrounds, helping us make dining experiences more accessible & rewarding. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.