Seated is an app that rewards consumers for dining out, ordering pickup, or getting delivery from local restaurants. Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants--we help fill their seats while providing members incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences.
Here at Seated, we strongly believe that restaurants are a vital part of our community. Our mission is to help ensure restaurants continued success through best-of-breed technology as they provide excellent meals and one-of-a-kind experiences. We currently drive demand to over 1,000 restaurant partners across 4 US markets, helping to grow their dine-in and online order sales. Our members earn rewards to top brands like Uber, Sephora, Target, Amazon & CB2, building a loyal member community to support our local restaurant partners for each meal enjoyed.
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, small business lovers, restaurant enthusiasts, hackers, developers, and functional experts passionate about using technology to push the restaurant world to a new frontier. Backed by Insight, Craft, Rho, and Greycroft, we’re expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us! If you have the curiosity & passion for driving our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Sales team. The Restaurant Partnerships team is critical to the business’s success, and our sales team is on the front lines, establishing relationships and bringing restaurants onto the platform.
In the Senior Account Executive role, you'll work with the rest of the team to reach out to some of the best places to eat and help Seated expand across the country. We're still a small team, and we're looking for a curious, high-energy, creative person to help us grow. This role is more than a job; it’s an opportunity for a career.
What you'll do
- Join sales team as a senior rep, helping shape our future sales strategy as we expand across the country
- Prospect, pitch, and close new accounts. This is a full-cycle sales role!
- Leverage your knowledge and experience to suggest improvements to our sales processes
- Mentor more junior members of the team in order to help them reach their potential
- Test and implement a variety of selling strategies to improve our funnel metrics
- Work closely with our Sales Operations and Restaurant Success team to ensure we are bringing on great restaurant partners
- Hit and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
What you’ll bring
- You're internally motivated - Seated is a startup, and you’re expected to be able to get things done.
- You're flexible and adaptable. Things are always changing at Seated, and you're the type of person who thrives on new challenges.
- You're coachable. The best people in this role are the ones who can take feedback and apply it immediately.
- You have a positive mental attitude.
- You want to be part of a fast-growing company. If you're looking for the corporate 9-to-5, we're not the place for you. If you're trying to wear lots of hats and have room to grow and take on more responsibility, we'd love to chat with you.
- A passion for restaurants or restaurant background is not required but a huge plus!
What you’ll get
- Salary + Commission
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- Monthly Seated allowance (dine on us)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
At Seated, we welcome passionate people from all backgrounds, helping us to make dining experiences more accessible & rewarding. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.