Seated is an app that rewards consumers for dining out, ordering pickup or getting delivery from local restaurants. Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants--we help fill their seats while providing members incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences.
Here at Seated, we strongly believe that restaurants are a vital part of our community. Through best-of-breed technology, our mission is to help ensure their continued success as they provide amazing meals and one-of-a-kind experiences. We currently drive demand to over 1,000 restaurant partners across 4 US markets, helping to grow both their dine-in and online order sales. For each meal enjoyed, our members earn rewards to top brands like Uber, Sephora, Target, Amazon & CB2, building a loyal member community to support our local restaurant partners.
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, small business lovers, restaurant enthusiasts, hackers, developers and functional experts all passionate about using technology to push the restaurant world to a new frontier. Backed by Insight, Craft, Rho, Greycroft and Glade Brook we’re expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us! If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
We are a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven, team who are passionate about delighting our members. We are looking for a Member Operations Analyst to help build insightful efficient reporting solutions for our growing Member Operations team. You will be responsible for analyzing and synthesizing large amounts of complex data to make recommendations and deliver outcomes that will drive business impact. This is a unique role where you will have the opportunity to build and standardize member operations reporting at Seated and drive strategic decisions for the MO team. You will work closely with our data engineering, product, marketing and growth teams to test and implement new metrics as we scale quickly into new cities and grow our Seated user base.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience supporting a large business function and being the analytical point person. You’re comfortable working in a fast paced environment and able to analyze data and create actionable recommendations and insights. If you are a scrappy, self-starter who’s passionate about telling stories with numbers, this role is for you!
What you’ll do
- Develop and Maintain our team metrics to manage performance and plan strategically as we grow
- Provide analysis to understand where there are opportunities to improve operational efficiencies within a global team of 150 agents
- Analyze large behavioral data sets to create a complete picture of Seated members including their behaviors, and needs, turning them into actionable recommendations and insights that tie to larger strategic business goals
- Identify and measure levers to help move essential metrics and make recommendations. Working backwards from understanding and sizing problems to ideating solutions
- Analyze workforce management systems and provide headcount forecasting models
- Be the subject matter expert capable of working across technical and non-technical teams to establish the value and importance for our strategic Member Operations initiatives
- Partner with our data engineering team to test and implement new data/metrics in our reporting environment
- Identify and support project rollouts for new tools and process changes to increase the efficiency of our Member Operations organization and drive more accurate and automated reporting
- Build analytics roadmaps to support and align with Product roadmaps
What you’ll bring
- You have a proven track record of being data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the numbers
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in business analytics
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills (SQL a plus)
- Experience working with operational data or have worked on measuring operational KPIs in the past. Knowledge of customer experience KPIs and performance metrics a plus
- Detail-oriented with a sense of urgency; self-starters who possess the intellectual curiosity to be a systematic problem solver
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with particular focus on structuring
- Comfort working in a fast paced cross-functional environment, delivering flawless reports
What you’ll get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine on us)
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
At Seated we welcome passionate people from all backgrounds, helping us make dining experiences more accessible & rewarding. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.