Seated is an app that rewards consumers for dining out, ordering pickup or getting delivery from local restaurants. Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants--we help fill their seats while providing members incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences.
Here at Seated, we strongly believe that restaurants are a vital part of our community. Through best-of-breed technology, our mission is to help ensure their continued success as they provide amazing meals and one-of-a-kind experiences. We currently drive demand to over 1,000 restaurant partners across 4 US markets, helping to grow both their dine-in and online order sales. For each meal enjoyed, our members earn rewards to top brands like Uber, Sephora, Target, Amazon & CB2, building a loyal member community to support our local restaurant partners.
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, small business lovers, restaurant enthusiasts, hackers, developers and functional experts all passionate about using technology to push the restaurant world to a new frontier. Backed by Insight, Craft, Rho and Greycroft, we’re expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us! If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented Product Design leader to embark on a journey with us as we expand our product offerings for both Seated customers and restaurants, and bring our platform into new markets across the country!
As the Senior Product Designer, you will play a leading role in enhancing our customers’ experience and champion amazing mobile app and web design. You will work in design sprints and tackle problems end-to-end, collaborating with the Research, Product Management, and Engineering teams.
This role reports into the Head of Design. We have an office in NYC but we are open to this role being remote.
What you’ll do
- Design world-class experiences for our customers and restaurant partners.
- Achieve strategic business goals through designs that are compelling, intuitive, and rooted in real customer insights.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to build products that effectively serve our customers.
- Design and run tests to measure the effectiveness of our products in both in-market A/B and informal usability.
- Execute pixel-perfect design, while understanding how to overcome imperfections in order to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Work within the current brand identity and design system—while pushing the boundaries, evolving and enhancing where appropriate.
What you’ll bring
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful design.
- Understanding of interaction design and information architecture, and experience developing wireframes and testing prototypes.
- Mastery of Figma/Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Mastery of one or more prototyping tools ( Principle, Figma, Framer, After Effects, etc.,)
- Strong communication and presentation skills that enable you to clearly convey and defend design decisions to stakeholders.
- 6+ years experience designing web or mobile applications.
- Degree in Design, Human-computer interaction, or equivalent work experience.
What You’ll Get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine & order on us)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
At Seated we welcome passionate people from all backgrounds, helping us make dining experiences more accessible & rewarding. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.