Seated is a mobile app that rewards consumers for dining out, ordering pickup or getting delivery from the best local restaurants. Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants—we help fill their seats while providing members incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences.
Here at Seated, we strongly believe that restaurants are a vital part of our community. Through best-of-breed technology, our mission is to help ensure their continued success as they provide amazing meals and one-of-a-kind experiences. We currently drive demand to over 1,000 restaurant partners across 5 US markets, helping to grow both their dine-in and online order sales. For each meal enjoyed, our members earn rewards to top brands like Uber, Sephora, Target, Amazon & CB2, building a loyal member community to support our local restaurant partners.
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, small business lovers, restaurant enthusiasts, hackers, developers and functional experts all passionate about using technology to push the restaurant world to a new frontier. Backed by Insight, Craft, Rho and Greycroft, we’re expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a data-driven acquisition and performance marketing leader + practitioner with experience managing a portfolio of paid channels to drive exponential revenue growth. With deep functional expertise in digital performance channels, you will own the marketing budget and topline revenue plan to target and spend responsibly against our ambitious goals. You will oversee the strategy, execution, optimization, and analysis of all paid, inbound and owned channels to build a scalable business—continuously maximizing the impact of current programs as well as testing and scaling new channels.
To be successful in this role you will be both strategic and hands-on, will be data savvy and continuously look for ways to use data in testing to improve conversion rates and grow the business while always optimizing for the healthiest CAC. You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and work cross functionally with our amazing Marketing and Growth team. Our office is based in New York but we are open to remote working.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue with strict ROI goals across a multi-million dollar advertising portfolio of digital and offline acquisition channels
- Manage day-to-day operations of the following revenue driving channels, including but not limited to: Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliates, Referral, OOH, SEO, etc
- Concept and implement the strategy, execution, optimization, and analysis of all acquisition-focused marketing campaigns
- Report and analyze performance data to take appropriate action in order to optimize KPIs; Assist in building more complex tracking plans and instrumenting proper analytics for growth experiments when needed
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting and revenue forecasting
- Lead conversion rate optimization efforts by driving iterative improvements to the app and web experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including creative to ensure proper messaging, relevance, and consistency across multiple channels
- Keep up to date on marketing trends and continually evaluate, research and test new opportunities to drive traffic, conversions and ultimately revenue
- Eventually build team of in-house performance marketers and manage external agencies and resources where needed
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years experience in performance/digital marketing
- Experience at a high-growth startup is preferred; 2-sided hyper-local marketplace experience is a plus
- Expertise with digital tools, including but not limited to: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Affiliate platforms such as Impact Radius, SMS platforms, Adjust, Tableau, OneSignal, Branch, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, etc.
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar annual marketing acquisition budget
- Proven ability to scale traffic and conversions while maintaining CPA, conversions and KPI targets
- Deeply analytical and numbers focused; Ability to see patterns in data and dig into tables and spreadsheets to find opportunities and actionable insights
- Be both a strategic leader and unafraid to be hands-on and in the details
- BA or BS Degree required
What You’ll Get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine & order on us)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
At Seated we welcome passionate people from all backgrounds, helping us make dining experiences more accessible & rewarding. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.