Seated is a mobile app that rewards consumers for dining out, ordering pickup or getting delivery from the best local restaurants. Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants—we help fill their seats while providing members incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences.
Here at Seated, we strongly believe that restaurants are a vital part of our community. Through best-of-breed technology, our mission is to help ensure their continued success as they provide amazing meals and one-of-a-kind experiences. We currently drive demand to over 1,000 restaurant partners across 5 US markets, helping to grow both their dine-in and online order sales. For each meal enjoyed, our members earn rewards to top brands like Uber, Sephora, Target, Amazon & CB2, building a loyal member community to support our local restaurant partners.
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, small business lovers, restaurant enthusiasts, hackers, developers and functional experts all passionate about using technology to push the restaurant world to a new frontier. Backed by Insight, Craft, Rho and Greycroft, we’re expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented Product leader to embark on a journey with us as we expand our platform and accelerate growth, we are looking for a results-oriented, hands-on, and user-centered Director of Product Management to help scale our organization and build innovative and elegant experiences for both Seated Members and Restaurants, and help bring our platform into new markets across the country!
In this critical role you will drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives that will improve the current member experience, build new product features and drive growth. You will closely work with Design, Marketing, Restaurant/Member teams and Engineering to help execute new features as well as to optimize existing members experiences.
As a senior leader of our product organization, you will have the opportunity to shape and lead our product strategy. You will accomplish this via direct hands-on ownership as well as leadership - both direct and by influence to drive the product strategy, roadmap and launch of products.
You will bring strong product oriented thinking combined with communication, analytical and leadership skills. You must have a strong passion for driving business growth, operating with data-driven analysis, and developing emerging web and mobile/responsive technologies.
To be successful in this role you will be a creative problem solver, an innovative product thought leader, and a passionate user advocate. You must thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, and results-focused environment and bring strong product-oriented thinking combined with communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
What you'll do
- You will work closely with the Leadership team and other functional leads to ensure organizational alignment, track progress and clearly communicate updates on a regular basis
- You will leverage data and analytics as tools to help the organization make critical prioritization decisions
- You will develop a product vision for the evolution of the Seated platform along with a functional roadmap across different strategic goals
- Become a domain expert and an empathetic partner to our Members and Restaurants
- Understand Seated’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that help transform the industry
What you'll bring
- 10+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in consumer facing or marketplace companies
- Extensive experience in scaling a product or business unit, including forecasting, planning and accountability for its performance
- Ability to create a product plan, identify key metrics to measure progress and drive an organization forward
- Experience managing and developing strong individual contributors
- Leverage data, analysis and subject expertise to make difficult tradeoff decisions to ensure clear prioritization
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with particular grasp of storytelling and multi-phased roadmap communication
- Ability to break down complex problems and communicate effectively across different functions to identify potential solutions
- Demonstrated success in leading critical company initiatives
What You’ll Get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine & order on us)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
At Seated we welcome passionate people from all backgrounds, helping us make dining experiences more accessible & rewarding. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.