Seated is an app that rewards consumers for dining out, ordering pickup or getting delivery from local restaurants. Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants--we help fill their seats while providing members incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences.
Here at Seated, we strongly believe that restaurants are a vital part of our community. Through best-of-breed technology, our mission is to help ensure their continued success as they provide amazing meals and one-of-a-kind experiences. We currently drive demand to over 1,000 restaurant partners across 4 US markets, helping to grow both their dine-in and online order sales. For each meal enjoyed, our members earn rewards to top brands like Uber, Sephora, Target, Amazon & CB2, building a loyal member community to support our local restaurant partners.
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, small business lovers, restaurant enthusiasts, hackers, developers and functional experts all passionate about using technology to push the restaurant world to a new frontier. Backed by Insight, Craft, Rho and Graycroft, we’re expanding quickly and looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us! If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.
Seated is looking for a Head of Marketing to join the leadership team. You will be responsible for creating the overall marketing charter and strategy, delivering on an ambitious growth plan, and establishing Seated as an adored and recognized brand. We are seeking a natural born leader who has extensive experience in generating revenue, building brands and leading teams.
You will have deep and broad marketing experience—consumer & product marketing, acquisition/retention, data and analytics, brand building—and be fluent in both right-brain and left-brain thinking. This will initially be a very hands-on role that will transition to a team-building role as the marketing organization (and the company) scales. You will report directly to the CEO/Co-Founder. Seated is growing quickly; we are looking for a Head of Marketing who is excited to join a brand that is still new, can thrive in a fast-paced environment ripe with ambiguity, and who is willing to roll up their sleeves to do whatever it takes to help push the business forward.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement cohesive marketing plan to drive brand awareness, user acquisition and retention, and exponential business growth
- Own the marketing budget and topline revenue plan, spending responsibly against our ambitious goals
- Oversee the strategy, execution, optimization, and analysis of all paid, inbound and owned channels to build a scalable business—continuously maximizing the impact of current programs while always optimizing for the healthiest CAC
- Work with marketing team to create cohesive marketing campaigns spanning channels including ad campaigns, social media, content marketing, PR, influencer marketing, affiliates, SEO, offline, partnerships, etc
- Establish a voice for Seated that is consistent across channels delivering a cohesive message around what we say about the brand and how we say it
- Obsess over customer data and how to use it—use customer insights and data to evaluate ongoing marketing success, informing future improvements and optimizations
- Oversee brand development—creative, look & feel, voice, etc—within the mobile app, site, and across all marketing channels
- Represent marketing when interfacing with cross-functional teams and getting stakeholder buy-in
- Build and expand the marketing team by attracting, developing, and retaining strong talent
- Be able to scale operations by building team of outsourced partners/vendors in order to achieve speed-to-market for all critical initiatives
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years in marketing within digital/mobile marketing, ideally with a recognized brand in consumer products/services or technology
- Experience at a high-growth startup is preferred; 2-sided hyer-local marketplace experience is a plus
- Dynamic leader with a proven track record of attracting, hiring and retaining a high caliber, cross-functional marketing and creative team
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar marketing acquisition budget
- Ability to form a deep understanding of our customer and how to connect with them across all relevant channels
- Highly collaborative, ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Fluency with digital tools, including but not limited to: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Affiliate platforms such as Impact Radius, SMS platforms, Adjust, Tableau, OneSignal, Branch, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, etc.
- Deeply analytical and numbers focused; Ability to see patterns in data and dig into tables and spreadsheets to find opportunities and actionable insights
- Experience across the spectrum of brand marketing: PR, social media, content development, community building, etc
- BA or BS Degree required
What You’ll Get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine & order on us)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
At Seated we welcome passionate people from all backgrounds, helping us make dining experiences more accessible & rewarding. If you have the curiosity & passion to drive our mission together, we would love to hear from you.