All About Us
Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants - we help fill their empty seats while providing consumers incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences. We are quickly expanding our offerings to cities across the country and are looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us!
Here at Seated we are looking for a CRM Manager to join our growing Growth team. In the role you will help develop and build our engagement and retention strategy for our growing user base. You will design, implement, and scale effective, data-driven engagement strategies to help grow usage of Seated amongst our users. As we expand you will take ownership over certain markets (key cities), be responsible for building out the reporting, strategy and growth plan for them as well as identifying customer trends and needs, understanding how to differentiate our users, presenting recommendations, and partnering cross functionally to develop new ways of speaking to users. As the business develops you will collaborate with all parts of the business to create and execute CRM strategies that move business metrics and surprise and delight our customers.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of CRM who preferably has mobile app experience and who is excited to get their teeth stuck into a new and exciting role. If you are a problem-solver who’s motivated by making an impact and thrives in a lean team setup with a wide range of responsibilities, this role is for you!
What you’ll do
- Clearly communicate insights and recommendations on user engagement and retention strategies to the team backed by data analysis.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns for key cities that deliver against revenue-driving goals including CTR, open rates, click rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement, and retention.
- Test, optimize, and manage ongoing engagement campaigns to active and inactive users across email, push, text, and in-app communication.
- Develop thoughtful A/B tests - we’re not just testing for the sake of testing. We seek to test things that move the needle.
- Partner closely with team to brainstorm ways to optimize key metrics including click through rates, open rates, conversion, and retention.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability and IP health.
- Work with the Product team to identify opportunities for in-app improvements based on user data to drive increased conversion rates.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a strategic CRM role
- Experience managing user engagement campaigns (for a mobile app product would be a plus)
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques (Braze, Tableau, OneSignal, Branch, GA, AppsFlyer, etc.)
- Experience developing and iterating creative and thoughtful A/B tests
- Experience building complex drip campaigns and automated communications
- Passion and track record for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns and communications
- Engagement campaigns across different cohorts of users and analyzing test results
- Strong interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Passion for working in a fast paced and evolving start up with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ can-do attitude
Nice to haves:
- Experience or competence with SQL and HTML
- Experience working in the restaurant or hospitality industry
What you’ll get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine on us)
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company