All About Us
Seated is the first dynamic pricing platform for restaurants - we help fill their empty seats while providing consumers incredible rewards to top brands and unique experiences. We are quickly expanding our offerings to cities across the country and are looking for talented and ambitious people to embark on the journey with us!
We are looking for talented product leader to embark on a journey with us as we expand our product offerings for both Seated users and restaurants, and bring our platform into new markets across the country!
As our Senior Product Manager, you will work among star engineers, designers, and operators in a fast-growing environment. The role demands a mix of technical depth, principled thinking and a high attention to detail. Given our marketplace model, you will have the opportunity to think holistically regarding our restaurant customers and user base while helping to set the Company’s long term product strategy. This role reports to the CTO and will work closely with functional heads across the company, including engineering, design, support, operations and marketing.
To be successful in this role you will be a creative problem solvers, innovative product thought leader, and a passionate user advocates. You must thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, and results-focused environment and bring strong product-oriented thinking combined with communication, analytical, and leadership skills.
What you'll do
- Drive new feature development from start to finish. From ideation, requirements gathering, documentation, product development and launch.
- Work within a cross-functional team of engineering, design, and operations to help drive product definition and strategy.
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within the --Company and to our external stakeholders.
What you'll bring
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong technical or product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate.
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features. Strong analytical and quant skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- 5+ years of product management (in a marketplace would be a big plus)
What you’ll get
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- $100 monthly Seated allowance (dine on us)
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company