Roles & Responsibilities:
1 Strategic planning
- Prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Brainstorm new ideas of features and services to add to the product.
- Analyze stats in order to see trends and needs of a particular industry.
- Brainstorm, propose, and validate new business ideas and features to supervisor.
2 Relationship management
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with partners to understand their business objectives, goals and challenges
- Identify business opportunities, create solution and fact-based value proposal, negotiate and close deals
- Approach business partners to pitch ideas, collaborate, and follow through to establish partnership
- Work cross-functionally with legal, marketing, finance, IT, and CS team to create technical and business solutions and processes for specific partners.
- Monitor and push for correct, timely implementation of projects for partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline
- 2-5 years prior experience in business development, account management, or marketing operation
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Experienced in managing and executing campaign
- high attention to details
- Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English
- Exposure working with public sector in Thailand is a plus
- Experience in Digital financial services (DFS) is a plus