- Developing architecture plans for voice and data services.
- Developing call flow for voice and data services to support business requirements
- Contribute ideas towards improvements, new systems, and identify efficiencies
- Understand the concept of SIP and VoIP system and have familiar with Call tools
- Understand and be able to study and apply new technology to support business requirements.
- Provide customer service and technical support related to computer and network to users (1 tier)
- Set up, configure, and troubleshooting to related problems Windows client platform, telephony client platform
- Troubleshoot and investigate the root cause of incidents that happen within application systems.
- Basic knowledge of network security systems and software
- Monitor, update and maintain systems to ensure they are working as operational.
- Maintain CRM/Phone services of the CS/operations' system
- Coordinate with Corp IT team
- Key member of the incident response team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar field.
- Male/Female, age not over 30 year
- Experienced 1-2 years in supporting operations team (customer service/operations)
- Customer Service-minded, all the way
- High responsible, hardworking, and positive attitude
- work shifts and do on-call on incident
- Willing to learn new things
- Basic SQL , Familiarity with Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting and investigating IT system/system incidents, structured approach to problem solving.
- Experience in system admin CRM
- Able to communicate in English. (Reading / Writing Skill) **English Skills will be an advantage**
- Telephony admin : PureCloud, asterisk, SIP server, IP telephone communication, VOIP, PBX
- CRM admin :Customer relationship management, Salesforce, Zendesk
- Job :Contact center/Call center Consultant (voice,non-voice)