- Interpret massive quantitative data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Solve key business problems through using an appropriate mix of strategic thinking and computational methods
- Develop a deep, data-driven understanding of our customer, drivers, merchants and marketplace dynamics using analytics toolkits
- Provide actionable insights to inform decisions and strategies.
- Identify trends or patterns in complex data sets
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 1 years of experience or multiple internships in an Analytics, Business Intelligence or Data Science role, preferably with large, complex, high velocity data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualisation using tools like Tableau or PowerBI.
- Strong communicator with ability to switch hats between data/technical speak and business/layperson speak.
- Passionate about solving problems – possesses a relentless need for investigation and data exploration.
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly.