1. Customer development
- Approach business partners to pitch ideas, collaborate, and follow through to establish partnership.
- Identify business opportunities, create solution and fact-based value proposal, negotiate and close deals.
- Maintain close relationship with existing partners such as schedule a meet up section and propose marketing campaigns.
2. Strategic planning
- Prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Brainstorm new ideas of features and services to add to the product.
- Analyze stats in order to see trends and needs of a particular industry.
- Brainstorm, propose, and validate new business ideas and features to supervisor.
- Coordinate with different teams including legal, marketing, finance, IT, and CS team to create technical and business solutions and processes for specific partners.
- Monitor and push for correct, timely implementation of projects for partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields
- At least 2 years experiences in Sales, Account Executive and related fields
- Experiences in acquiring new partners
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience or passion in E-wallet platform, food delivery & e-commerce business
- Good command in written and verbal communication skills - English