- Help ensure that our operations run smoothly
- Deal with systemic abnormality and complexity in Operations function
- Demonstrate leadership to guide the overall project requirements in initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, evaluation, and closure
- Being able to pioneer and congregate project workforce
- Organize and optimize project resources (budget, timeline, workforce)
- Setup process to deal with possible issues (new and existing features, promotions, workflows, projects)
- Coordinate with internal teams and external partners to solve errors
- Proactively identify key opportunities to improve business results by utilizing applicable methodologies and tools to design and implement viable solutions aimed at resolving root causes
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, BBA, or any related field
- Strong logical and analytical thinking
- Strong in problem-solving and leadership skills
- Proficient in working with numbers and data organization, especially with MS Excel or Gsheet.
- Flexible with time (issues that require attention can occur at unusual hours)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and good command of English.
- 0-3 years of working experience (in areas of consumer/digital lending, or similar retail financial products is a plus)