- Responsible for growth of new online digital services and critical e-voucher categories. Key services/categories - hotel booking, flight booking, insurance, entertainment services, e-vouchers.
- Responsible for identifying new growth opportunities, including new market segments, partnerships and product features to drive growth of online digital use cases for Shopee/ShopeePay.
- Responsible for hiring the team to manage business relationships with external partners, and oversee their work/performance.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including but not limited to Marketing, Acquisition and Operations team to achieve business goals.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years industry experience at business development managerial roles, or consulting or strategy.
- Highly analytical, quantitative background; strong problem solving skills with the ability to draw insights from large data sets and design practical and scalable solutions
- Strong sense of ownership; self-motivated, proactive in learning and able to work under pressure
- Comfortable working with ambiguous information and across different departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong slide-making skills required, with the ability to synthesise information for executive-level audiences