- Works with digital product category leads and Business Unit (BU) Head in designing and developing reports and dashboards which will guide the organization in its decision making
- Collaborates with digital product category leads in performing in-depth brand performance analysis
- Identifies key category gaps and opportunity areas
- Deliver data analytics solutions within desired service level agreements using readily available data tools and technologies
- Participate in and support ad-hoc projects requiring data analysis and insighting
- Holds an academic degree in Statistics, Research, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Economics, and other related courses.
- At least 1 year of experience in data analytics / business intelligence / market research or related fields
- Proficient in SQL, Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, Microsoft Powerpoint / Google Slides
- Strong problem solving, quantitative, critical and logical thinking, and analysis
- Is creative in providing out-of-the-box data solutions while remaining structured and methodical
- Is able to work independently and cross-functionally.