- Facilitate and execute improvement initiatives by engaging stakeholders and team members in process improvement exercise.
- Review current practices across the operations department are in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Proactively identify key opportunities to improve business results by utilizing applicable methodologies and tools to design and implement viable solutions aimed at resolving root causes
- Effectively communicate necessary information to keep all stakeholders informed of progress, achievement of targets, and to resolve issue
- Prepare necessary reporting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data trends.
- Communicate gaps in process designs and implementations to upper management
- Working closely with departmental leads to plan, execute and monitor process improvement projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in BBA or any related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Strong on analytical skills and Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills in email, face-to-face conversation and message discussion
- Able to work effectively and efficiently towards goals in a complex, diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Driven and motivated
- Has passion in the Fintech