As our Data Scientist, you’ll be an integral part of the ShopeePay team in Bangkok. With the latest cutting-edge data science tech at your disposal, you'll focus your efforts on bringing our core values (i.e. supply, demand, and pricing) to the next level, employing various quantitative techniques such as Machine Learning, Optimization, Simulation, Bayesian Techniques to drive asymmetric values for our businesses at ShopeePay.
- Communicate with the product and business teams to understand business processes.
- Deliver data analytics results/solutions in attaining service level agreements using available data analysis/dashboard tools.
- Participate in and support ad-hoc projects requiring additional analysis and data-heavy reporting.
- Decide experiment to prove hypothesis
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Select features and build and optimize classifiers
- Perform data analysis and present insights to various business stakeholders
- At least 4 years of experience as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer, with experience in Python, Golang / Java, and Unix
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, or a relevant quantitative field
- Solid knowledge of Data Science and Machine Learning fundamentals, with proven experience formulating Data Science solutions to business problems
- Proven ability to recognize business needs and to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the Product Management, Business and Operations teams
- Experience in taking Data Science models to production
- Prior academic or industry work experience with forecasting methods like auto-regressive models, Markov models, and Kernel-based methods