- Collect, analyze and investigate data to verify and review required data to develop conclusions to make recommendations
- Produce written reports and meet with other staff to discuss potential options to stay ahead of competitors
- Effectively make decisions in order to create good recommendations to the management
- Develop innovative solutions from complex problems, provide actionable recommendations, make presentations and ensure compliance with related regulations
- Ensure intelligence-gathering activities meet legal requirements, company policies and professional ethics
- Work with the team to create a competitive market analysis that benchmarks company performance against the competitive landscape
- Verify accuracy of the data retrieved and revise/enhance methods of data retrieval
- Develop proposals for action plans as a result of findings
- Share analyses and recommendations to support the formation of business plans, and forecast and provide answers to questions about business data
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Market Research, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- Moderate to advance Excel skills - VBA experience is an asset. Technical knowledge and IT skills are preferred.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working experience in campaign management, CRM or Loyalty Analytics an asset
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced organization