- Establish and maintain firm partnership relations
- Foresee business opportunities and take actions
- Complete system integration and implementation
1. Customer development
- Approach business partners to pitch ideas, collaborate, and follow through to establish partnership.
- Identify business opportunities, create solution and fact-based value proposal, negotiate and close deals.
- Maintain close relationship with existing partners such as schedule a meet up section and propose marketing campaigns.
2. Strategic planning
- Prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Brainstorm new ideas of features and services to add to the product.
- Analyze stats in order to see trends and needs of a particular industry.
- Brainstorm, propose, and validate new business ideas and features to supervisor.
- Coordinate with different teams including legal, marketing, finance, IT, and CS team to create technical and business solutions and processes for specific partners.
- Monitor and push for correct, timely implementation of projects for partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields, majoring in Financial Management or Business Management.
- Experiences in Business Planning and Development for 4-5 years.
- Good command in written and verbal communication skills - English
- Strong presentation abilities.