- Communicates and cooperates with partners and other teams both internal and external to resolve and/or support any technical system integrations and/or issues.
- Analyses, supports, and develops the feasibility of requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Collects system requirements; constructs workflow diagram and/or technical documentation; communicates product features and changes requests to internal and external parties.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activities; resolving problems; recommending actions to ensure timely completion.
- Helps improving team’s efficiency and balance workload against deadlines and limitations
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English