- Establish and oversee the implementation of cyber security and information technology risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create solutions for minimizing losses from cyber security issues, failed internal processes, inadequate controls, emerging risks and regulatory breaches.
- Support security and technology compliance to internal policies, processes, and controls, as well as compliance to external regulations while proactively evaluating existing control environment for enhancement opportunities.
- Work effectively with business, operations, engineering, security and infrastructure teams on evaluating, recommending, and delivering and managing security/ IT solutions across Cyber and IT domains.
- Manage audit/ regulatory reviews including coordination, communications, and required actions with internal auditors, external auditors, regulators and internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- 2 to 6 years in IT risk management experience, preferably within the Banking/Financial Services/Fintech industries. IT audit experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology, finance, accountancy or related disciplines
- Possess solid understanding on banking-related applications and technologies in terms of products and supporting services, system and business operation procedures, risk management, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Experience in Information Security, Infrastructure Security, Application & Data Security, Cloud Security, CI/CD and/or Containerisation Security
- Knowledge of information security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, CIS and the like
- Relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP or equivalent
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication