- Develop, implement and drive the Operational Risk Policies, Risk Procedures and Key Risk Indicators for a Financial Services Business
- Establish and implement an overall risk management framework for implementing new products and product variations to existing products, new business initiatives/ entities, system and process for the organization.
- Perform regular gap analysis and implementation of process and control design and improvements.
- Conduct presentations and workshops in risk identification and migration. Work with the first line of defense to identify, assess, document and regularly review risks of all risk types and coach the business to design and implement controls.
- Perform risk assessment from regulatory developments and industry mandates and communicate the risk vision and objectives to various groups to drive the alignment of risk’s policies or procedures.
- Monitor risks against limits and thresholds and work with risk owners/group risk team to resolve them within set timeline.
- Produce respective reports to management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Implement the risk incident management process including registration of risk events, managing and delivering risk incident reports for senior management and regulators.
- Constantly develop and maintain risk tools and systems.
- 2 to 6 years of operational risk management experience within the retail/consumer operations of a Banking/Financial Services/FinTech company
- Strong academic background
- Familiar with relevant BSP regulations
- Strong project management skills, as well as stakeholder management, coupled with proven track record of managing change.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high intensity work environment
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication