- Design and implement front-end / back-end system to match the business requirement both internal and external partners.
- Liaise with Head Quarter team in Singapore and partners to support partner system integration and/or resolve any technical issues.
- Improve team efficiency by applying IT solution, i.e. automating tasks, ad-hoc assignment.
- Perform testing for new systems/features to be launched.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Keen interest in learning and working with a new technology stack.
- Experienced in web development technologies such as HTML, CSS, MySQL.
- Experienced in programming languages such as PHP and Python.
- Experienced in Web frameworks such as Laravel.
- Having experience with Docker, Git is a plus.