- Own and design data applications to support the entire banking business ecosystem across southeast asian countries.
- Take ownership of the digital banking data products which includes data applications and data marts (i.e providing a structured data logic, metric and models).
- Responsible for the end-to-end design of the digital banking data warehouse products and features, including data collection, data loading, data mapping, etc.
- Define bank-wide data standards and promote data governance within the organisation.
- Take charge of the implementation of data security specifications.
- Responsible for the analysis and design of bank reporting requirements, including data dimensions, metrics calculation, job management and quality monitoring, etc.
- Partner closely with the business and product teams to identify areas where data powers the decision-making process.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Business Analytics, Statistics is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in product technical design such as system architect and data/database schema or hands-on data analysis, preferably in the banking related space.
- Good to have experiences with big data (hadoop ecosystem), data metrics and involvement in data mart building.
- Extremely data-obsessed, and execution focused.
- Good to have banking data analytics experience or Teradata FS-LDM
- Good understanding of database and proficiency in SQL language is preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills.
- Strong drive and passion in product development and enhancement in order to meet business goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and flexibility to learn new skills and knowledge.