If you consider yourself to be attentive to details and focal, you should strongly consider applying for a role as Quality Assurance in Seabank
- Getting involved in the whole software development life cycle: product requirement and design document review; creation of test plan, case design & review, and case execution; bug analysis and tracking.
- Performing functional testing for web and mobile applications using a black-box/grey-box or positive/negative testing methodology.
- Maintaining the testing environment and existing testing tools.
- Continuous optimization of development and testing processes.
- Risk management in the development life cycle to ensure quality and efficient delivery of tasks.
- Continuous improvement of testing techniques and methods to enhance test quality and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Good logical and structural thinking.
- Strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented.
- Good sense for quality, teamwork, and innovation.
- Able to work independently or with limited assistance.