- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Programmers and QAs in both Thailand and international teams to
develop effective strategies, test plans and test cases documents.
- Execute manual testing and analyze results.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Prioritizing severity of issues based on target users and requirements to determine when we can stop
testing to deliver products on time.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Help troubleshoot production issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Informal training product support team before product releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Software Quality Assurance. (1+ years is a plus)
- Excellence or good in English communication skill. Especially for writing.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of manual testing.
- Knowledge of client-server architecture.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of data management tools (eg. mySQL, Navicat, ...) and database query language
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fast learning.
- Self motivation and cheerful.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Experience in pytest or robot framework is a plus.