What You Will Learn:
- Assist with the retail finance business development team to drive product strategies - design and develop digital retail finance product initiatives based on existing e-commerce marketplace across different local markets (e.g. Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand etc.).
- Conduct market research to understand latest dynamics in different markets, including competitors, regulations and macro-trends to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities, using both qualitative and quantitative approaches to support product strategies and prioritization.
What We Look For:
- Prior internship experience in banking, retail finance or consulting is preferred but not required.
- Great researcher with builder mindset, able to dive deep into topics or markets with strong problem-solving skills, and adopting a structured approach to solving problems
- Proactive, can-do attitude, multitasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and another Asian language (Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog)
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply