- Lead and manage high-impact projects (focusing on campaigns and customer acquisition) end to end in the areas of retail finance, product development, go-to-market, partnerships, business development, compliance, regulatory, cash flow and capital management, etc to build our financial services business.
- Work directly with Senior Management to design solutions and initiatives using analytical and conceptual problem solving
- Identify functional, regulatory and technical gaps against business requirements, and initiate projects to achieve desired results
- To lead and drive projects in partnership with functional stakeholders such as engineering, credit risk, operations, data science & modeling and business development teams within regional and local teams
- Act as point of contact between different departments within the company and relevant third parties
- Identify potential risks within the projects and business, and develop a strategy to appropriately manage these risks
- Requires project management experience within reputable consulting firms, Internet, FinTech or Banking.
- Experience should be in the areas of B2C marketing and campaigns
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proactive and has bias for action.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academic background and people management skills
- Start up or market launch experience are highly advantageous
- Able to develop strong relationships within and outside the company
- Able to work on multiple projects, workstreams and tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Able to design solutions and initiatives using analytical and conceptual problem solving